Delivery of your articles in Metropolitan France, Europe and the rest of the world
Shipping your package
Packages are usually shipped within 1 to 2 days after receipt of payment.
They are sent with La Poste, in the relay point of your choice or at your home.
- Orders placed before 1pm are dispatched the same day during the week
- After 13h they are shipped the next morning
- Weekend orders are shipped Monday morning (Tuesday morning with Mondial Relay)
Regardless of the delivery method chosen, we will send you a link to track your package online.
- THE POST: https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos- shipments
- DELIVENGO (UE & WORLD): http://www.pro.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/ followed
Box sizes are appropriate and your items are properly protected.
Shipping costs vary depending on the total weight of the package and include the cost of preparing and shipping your order.
We recommend that you group all your items into one order. We can not combine two orders placed separately and shipping charges apply to each of them.
Delivery times are indicative and depend solely on the carriers chosen.
- A letter followed (La Poste) is delivered within 48 hours.
- A Colissimo is delivered within 48 hours.
- For Switzerland, a package is delivered between 2 and 4 working days
- For the rest of the world, a package is delivered in 4 to 8 working days
We are very attentive to the good reception of your orders.
Unfortunately we are not safe from incidents in the routing of your parcels.
Your package is shipped at your own risk, but special attention is paid to fragile items.
In case of problems we remain at your disposal and do everything necessary so that you can receive your order in the best conditions!
In case of lost parcels, we implement everything that is possible at our level with our partner La Poste to find your parcel and send it to you in the sooner.
If it is not found within thirty days of your claim, we will re-ship your order, within the limits of available stocks and refund the missing items.
In case of damaged parcel, we invite you to check, in the presence of the carrier, the contents of your parcel, to refuse the parcel if the products are damaged or missing and to inform us by E-mail.
If the parcel was delivered to you in mailbox, take care not to open it and to go to a post office to make note the bad state of the parcel and to verify the entirety of its contents. If the products are damaged and / or missing, you can refuse the package.
A damaged package can no longer be refunded if you accept it.
As each case is unique, we examine and treat all your claims with great care and do all we can to satisfy you!