I CAN Spoon
Learning spoon - I CAN SPOON
Dexterity developer for Early Eaters
Here is a new Swedish invention that makes it easier for the children to start to eat themselves.
- The spoon is flat vertical. It encourages the child to use the precision grip
- It's angled to make it easier to reach the food in the bowl
Suitable for small fingers. Low weight, small size and funny, it makes mealtimes an inviting activity.
Composition: Polypropene (PP) No BPA or PVC !
Steps of learning to eat:
- 6 months: Child eats with hands
- 9 months: Child holds spoon during feeding
- 12 months: Encourage child’s own eating
- 18 months: Done wiping floor, child can now eat !
(Children’s development varies, a lot! Just encourage, encourage, encourage! Remember it is about nutrition and dexterity training, the mess is inevitable, and good!)