This pretty monkey-shaped pacifier box is perfect for storing neatly up to 2 teats
- It can be attached to the stroller or changing bag with its snap lanyard.
- Perfect for sterilizing pacifiers
- Add some water to the bottom of the box
- Put the pacifier in the box and close it firmly.
- Put the box in the microwave and set it to the highest level (800-1100 watts) for 90 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes to allow the pacifier box to cool.
- Pour all remaining water from the pacifier box. Beware of hot steam or hot water when you open it.
- Dishwasher safe (in the upper compartment)
- Made of high quality plastic and BPA free.
See all other accessories for the walk